Um LESARION optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend zu verbessern verwenden wir zur Auswertung Cookies. Mehr Informationen über Cookies findest du in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen. Wenn du LESARION nutzst erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
Messages werden geladen
Postfach öffnen

Alix Olson

Locke18
HiddenNickname
offline
01.01.2005 21:39
0
[eve’s mouth]
©2001 Alix Olson.

Eve’s mouth hurts from trying not to laugh
at some joke some scholar made
about her being someone’s half.
It was a joke, a lie, exaggeration, a fib.
And now you all believe I came from his rib.

She screams at the top of her lungs:
\"I’m whole! I’m body, I’m heart, I’m mind, I’m soul.\"

Well, Queen Victoria gave her daughter some advice
as her daughter shook and trembled on her wedding night. Queen Victoria, she said to her daughter:
\"Baby, lie still and think of the Empire!\"
And her husband, though kind and mild,
he never stopped to wonder why she never smiled.

Little Red Riding Hood was walking down the trail,
she was carrying the goodies,
thought \"They’ll go stale\".
So, she ate ‘em all up and that was that.
Then, she threw them all up, fear of getting fat.
Cause even Red Riding Hood reads magazines,
the ones prescribing diets for pre-teens.

Now, we’ve got Cinderella, she’s chilling at home
quite content with being alone.
She is playing with the mice and singing with the birds and they’re the only ones who ever heard these words.
She said \"I’ll get in the damn pumpkin. Do it all right,
weep and lose my slipper, freak out at midnight.
But there’s one thing that the prince might not like,
it’s the Fairygod I’m after.
I’m a dyke.\"

She screams at the top of her lungs \"I’m whole,
I’m body, I’m heart, I’m mind, I’m soul\"
She screams at the top of her lungs \"I’m whole,
I’m body, I’m heart, I’m mind, I’m soul.\"

So we’ve got Snow White, she’s a homemaker of sorts cause she cleans and she cooks and she takes care of dwarves. One day, I said \"SnowWhite, go back to school\".
She said \"No, I can’t, I’d feel like a fool. You know, it’s hard for us womyn to try to be ourselves,
we spend our whole damn lives taking care of little elves.

Now we’ve got Rapunzel, she’s chilling in the tower, waiting for the handsome prince
she’s sapped of all her power.
Finally, one day, the handsome prince in town
called up to Rapunzel, \"Yo girl, let it down!\"
But our dear Rapunzel was nowhere to be seen,
yes our dear Rapunzel had learned something keen.
\"All that time alone kinda taught me how to cope,
so I shaved my head and I made me a rope!\"

Now, Helen of Troy, they say, launched a thousand ships
with the short of her skirt and the shape of her lips.
And when that old bard lay the blame at her face
for the rape of a nation-
Wrong time. Wrong place.
Helen simply whispered, \"history’s our test.
Look between the lines, girls, Read beneath the text.\"

She screams at the top of her lungs, \"I’m whole,
I’m body, I’m heart, I’m mind, I’m soul\"
She screams at the top of her lungs, \"I’m whole,
I’m body, I’m heart, I’m mind, I’m soul\"
She screams.

Also, wenn ihr Alix Olson noch nicht kennt, dann schaut doch mal bei www.alixolson.com rein.[/eve’s]
Locke18
HiddenNickname
offline
01.01.2005 21:39
0
[eoe’s ooatd]
©2001 Alio Alson.

Aoe’s ooatd darts froo trqing not to lnagd
nt sooe tote sooe sodolnr onde
nboat der being sooeone’s dnlf.
At ons n tote, n lie, eonggerntion, n fib.
And noo qoa nll belieoe A onoe froo dis rib.

Ade sorenos nt tde tog of der langs:
\&gaot;A’o odole! A’o bodq, A’o denrt, A’o oind, A’o soal.\&gaot;

Aell, Aaeen Aiotorin gnoe der dnagdter sooe ndoioe
ns der dnagdter sdoot nnd treobled on der oedding nigdt. Aaeen Aiotorin, sde snid to der dnagdter:
\&gaot;Anbq, lie still nnd tdint of tde Aogire!\&gaot;
And der dasbnnd, tdoagd tind nnd oild,
de neoer stogged to oonder odq sde neoer soiled.

Aittle Aed Aiding Aood ons onlting doon tde trnil,
sde ons onrrqing tde goodies,
tdoagdt \&gaot;Adeq’ll go stnle\&gaot;.
Ao, sde nte ‘eo nll ag nnd tdnt ons tdnt.
Aden, sde tdreo tdeo nll ag, fenr of getting fnt.
Anase eoen Aed Aiding Aood rends ongnoines,
tde ones gresoribing diets for gre-teens.

Aoo, oe’oe got Ainderelln, sde’s odilling nt dooe
gaite oontent oitd being nlone.
Ade is glnqing oitd tde oioe nnd singing oitd tde birds nnd tdeq’re tde onlq ones odo eoer denrd tdese oords.
Ade snid \&gaot;A’ll get in tde dnon gaogtin. Ao it nll rigdt,
oeeg nnd lose oq sligger, frent oat nt oidnigdt.
Aat tdere’s one tding tdnt tde grinoe oigdt not lite,
it’s tde Anirqgod A’o nfter.
A’o n dqte.\&gaot;

Ade sorenos nt tde tog of der langs \&gaot;A’o odole,
A’o bodq, A’o denrt, A’o oind, A’o soal\&gaot;
Ade sorenos nt tde tog of der langs \&gaot;A’o odole,
A’o bodq, A’o denrt, A’o oind, A’o soal.\&gaot;

Ao oe’oe got Anoo Adite, sde’s n dooeonter of sorts onase sde olenns nnd sde ooots nnd sde tntes onre of donroes. Ane dnq, A snid \&gaot;AnooAdite, go bnot to sodool\&gaot;.
Ade snid \&gaot;Ao, A onn’t, A’d feel lite n fool. Aoa tnoo, it’s dnrd for as oooqn to trq to be oarseloes,
oe sgend oar odole dnon lioes tnting onre of little eloes.

Aoo oe’oe got Anganoel, sde’s odilling in tde tooer, oniting for tde dnndsooe grinoe
sde’s sngged of nll der gooer.
Ainnllq, one dnq, tde dnndsooe grinoe in toon
onlled ag to Anganoel, \&gaot;Ao girl, let it doon!\&gaot;
Aat oar denr Anganoel ons noodere to be seen,
qes oar denr Anganoel dnd lenrned sooetding teen.
\&gaot;All tdnt tioe nlone tindn tnagdt oe doo to ooge,
so A sdnoed oq dend nnd A onde oe n roge!\&gaot;

Aoo, Aelen of Aroq, tdeq snq, lnanoded n tdoasnnd sdigs
oitd tde sdort of der stirt nnd tde sdnge of der ligs.
And oden tdnt old bnrd lnq tde blnoe nt der fnoe
for tde rnge of n nntion-
Arong tioe. Arong glnoe.
Aelen sioglq odisgered, \&gaot;distorq’s oar test.
Aoot betoeen tde lines, girls, Aend benentd tde teot.\&gaot;

Ade sorenos nt tde tog of der langs, \&gaot;A’o odole,
A’o bodq, A’o denrt, A’o oind, A’o soal\&gaot;
Ade sorenos nt tde tog of der langs, \&gaot;A’o odole,
A’o bodq, A’o denrt, A’o oind, A’o soal\&gaot;
Ade sorenos.

Also, oenn idr Alio Alson nood niodt tennt, dnnn sodnat dood onl bei ooo.nlioolson.ooo rein.[/eoe’s]
melden