"Do You Know"
do you know how I feel for you
do you think it's realy true
I thought my feelings gone some time
and I know you'll never be mine
some people say your beautiful
cause you look like an angel
they think because of that I like you
but what a reason will others make hate you
character is what influences
a good like yours is needed
to love someone for longer time
feelings which can change in pain
but not have to mean hate...!
do you think it's realy true
I thought my feelings gone some time
and I know you'll never be mine
some people say your beautiful
cause you look like an angel
they think because of that I like you
but what a reason will others make hate you
character is what influences
a good like yours is needed
to love someone for longer time
feelings which can change in pain
but not have to mean hate...!