Um LESARION optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend zu verbessern verwenden wir zur Auswertung Cookies. Mehr Informationen über Cookies findest du in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen. Wenn du LESARION nutzst erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
Messages werden geladen
Postfach öffnen

Ehrliche Liebeserklärung

OllePappnase
HiddenNickname
offline
19.07.2005 17:55
0
Oh, I couldn't live a single day without you
Actually, on second thought, well, I suppose I could
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, honey, you're the greatest
Well, at any rate, I guess you're...pretty good

Now, it seems to me I'm relatively lucky
I know I probably couldn't ask for too much more
I honestly can say you're an above-average lady
You're almost just what I've been looking for

You're sort of everything I've ever wanted
You're not perfect, but I love you anyhow
You're the woman that I've always dreamed of
Well, not really...but you're good enough for now

You're pretty close to what I've always hoped for
That's why my love for you is fairly strong
And I swear I'm never gonna leave you, darlin'
At least 'til something better comes along

'Cause you're sort of everything I've ever wanted
You're not perfect, but I love you anyhow
You're the woman that I've always dreamed of
Well, not really... but you're good enough for now
No, not really... but you're good enough for now

- Weird Al

OllePappnase
HiddenNickname
offline
19.07.2005 23:22
0
melden
Isaboh
HiddenNickname
offline
19.07.2005 23:21
0
melden
OllePappnase
HiddenNickname
offline
19.07.2005 17:56
0
melden
concrete
HiddenNickname
offline
19.07.2005 17:56
0
melden