Für die Frau meines Lebens.......
.... danke das es Dich in meinem Leben gibt.
ich bin der glücklichste Mensch im Universum, weil du an meiner Seite bist UND weil Du bist, wie du bist.
ich kann unseren großen Tag kaum abwarten.
DANKE das es DICH gibt.
Corazon mio te quiero.
ich möchte mit dir tanzen:
Erasure - stay with me
Tempered by greed, tall buildings breathe
Give a sigh of relief when it`s night
Stirring from sleep, we night owls creep
Is there any sign of life under this stone
Star chime hollow and true
Love, child
Weep for me and I will cast your wheels in motion
Walk with me the inner reaches of emotion
Sheltered by creed, one piled on one
Do you have a little room for one small one
Light shine wild and free
Sun, rise
Weep for me an I will set your wheels in motion
Keep with me and like a roller on the ocean
Stand by me and I will fill you with devotion
Walk with me the inner reaches of emotion
Weep for me and sands of time will fill the ocean
Keep with me `till rays of sunshine fill the ocean
Walk with me the inner reaches of emotion
Stand with me and I will fill you with devotion
Weep for me the sands of time will fill the ocean
Keep with me and like a roller in the ocean
Stand by me and I will fill you with devotion
Walk with me the inner reaches of emotion
The sands of time will fill the ocean
Keep with me and rays of sunshine fill the ocean
Walk with me the inner reaches of emotion
In Liebe
Dein bi(ss)chen
Keks
8)