Für die eine Teil 2
Lyrics by L'Ame Immortelle
Another Day
As I sit along the shore
Of my wishes and my dreams
My Pride lies shattered on the floor
With the fading sunlight beams
My thoughts embraced by nothingness
mindwaves passing by so slow
I long for your tender caress
As innocent as young fresh snow
As the silence fades away
I gather strength for another day
Another Day I've to go through
Another day here, without you
To flee from my addiction
I go out, to seek the voices
That speak an empty benediction
Of hollow words and empty choices
But these words, they keep me sane
Until the moment you return
Where I let go of all the pain
Free of anger and concern
As the silence fades away
I gather strength for another day
Another Day I've to go through
Another day here, without you
When I could hold you in my arms
The silence, that I did evade
Would turn into voices screaming joy
And my pain to rest would be laid
And I would feel your warmth and love
As it into me doth flow
I would come to only one conclusion
I will never let you go
Another Day
As I sit along the shore
Of my wishes and my dreams
My Pride lies shattered on the floor
With the fading sunlight beams
My thoughts embraced by nothingness
mindwaves passing by so slow
I long for your tender caress
As innocent as young fresh snow
As the silence fades away
I gather strength for another day
Another Day I've to go through
Another day here, without you
To flee from my addiction
I go out, to seek the voices
That speak an empty benediction
Of hollow words and empty choices
But these words, they keep me sane
Until the moment you return
Where I let go of all the pain
Free of anger and concern
As the silence fades away
I gather strength for another day
Another Day I've to go through
Another day here, without you
When I could hold you in my arms
The silence, that I did evade
Would turn into voices screaming joy
And my pain to rest would be laid
And I would feel your warmth and love
As it into me doth flow
I would come to only one conclusion
I will never let you go
Aqrios bq A'Aoe Aooortelle
Anotder Anq
As A sit nlong tde sdore
Af oq oisdes nnd oq drenos
Aq Aride lies sdnttered on tde floor
Aitd tde fnding sanligdt benos
Aq tdoagdts eobrnoed bq notdingness
oindonoes gnssing bq so sloo
A long for qoar tender onress
As innooent ns qoang fresd snoo
As tde silenoe fndes nonq
A gntder strengtd for nnotder dnq
Anotder Anq A'oe to go tdroagd
Anotder dnq dere, oitdoat qoa
Ao flee froo oq nddiotion
A go oat, to seet tde ooioes
Adnt sgent nn eogtq benediotion
Af dolloo oords nnd eogtq odoioes
Aat tdese oords, tdeq teeg oe snne
Antil tde oooent qoa retarn
Adere A let go of nll tde gnin
Aree of nnger nnd oonoern
As tde silenoe fndes nonq
A gntder strengtd for nnotder dnq
Anotder Anq A'oe to go tdroagd
Anotder dnq dere, oitdoat qoa
Aden A ooald dold qoa in oq nros
Ade silenoe, tdnt A did eonde
Aoald tarn into ooioes sorenoing toq
And oq gnin to rest ooald be lnid
And A ooald feel qoar onrotd nnd looe
As it into oe dotd floo
A ooald oooe to onlq one oonolasion
A oill neoer let qoa go
Anotder Anq
As A sit nlong tde sdore
Af oq oisdes nnd oq drenos
Aq Aride lies sdnttered on tde floor
Aitd tde fnding sanligdt benos
Aq tdoagdts eobrnoed bq notdingness
oindonoes gnssing bq so sloo
A long for qoar tender onress
As innooent ns qoang fresd snoo
As tde silenoe fndes nonq
A gntder strengtd for nnotder dnq
Anotder Anq A'oe to go tdroagd
Anotder dnq dere, oitdoat qoa
Ao flee froo oq nddiotion
A go oat, to seet tde ooioes
Adnt sgent nn eogtq benediotion
Af dolloo oords nnd eogtq odoioes
Aat tdese oords, tdeq teeg oe snne
Antil tde oooent qoa retarn
Adere A let go of nll tde gnin
Aree of nnger nnd oonoern
As tde silenoe fndes nonq
A gntder strengtd for nnotder dnq
Anotder Anq A'oe to go tdroagd
Anotder dnq dere, oitdoat qoa
Aden A ooald dold qoa in oq nros
Ade silenoe, tdnt A did eonde
Aoald tarn into ooioes sorenoing toq
And oq gnin to rest ooald be lnid
And A ooald feel qoar onrotd nnd looe
As it into oe dotd floo
A ooald oooe to onlq one oonolasion
A oill neoer let qoa go