...Gedanken..:)
Den Text kann man sehr schön zu der Musik von "Like a prayer" von Madonna singen. Versucht´s mal
.
In my finest dreams I shoot these fuckin braggarts
I wanna let them suffer and kill them all
They´re just bloody bastards, have no right for livin
They won´t rest in peace but they will burn in hell
Scrubs, I´m gonna squeeze your balls, pull them off
Then I will brake all of your ribs
Leave you in pain
You´re just like slime. Why not eliminate you?!
I´ll cut it off - your God damn throat
Leave you dying
In my finest dreams I shoot these fuckin braggarts
I wanna let them suffer and kill them all
They´re just bloody bastards, have no right for livin
They won´t rest in peace but they will burn in hell
Bitches, I´m gonna make you look ugly
By punshin you in your faces
What a pleasure
A thousand times I´m gonna stab your bellies
So your guts will hang out of you
You´ll die in pain
In my finest dreams I shoot these fuckin braggarts
I wanna let them suffer and kill them all
They´re just bloody bastards, have no right for livin
They won´t rest in peace but they will burn in hell
It´s like a holiday when you´re finally dead
The highest feelin is to dance upon your corps
What a relief that I let you suffer
Till the world´s doomsday we won´t have to see you again
. In my finest dreams I shoot these fuckin braggarts
I wanna let them suffer and kill them all
They´re just bloody bastards, have no right for livin
They won´t rest in peace but they will burn in hell
Scrubs, I´m gonna squeeze your balls, pull them off
Then I will brake all of your ribs
Leave you in pain
You´re just like slime. Why not eliminate you?!
I´ll cut it off - your God damn throat
Leave you dying
In my finest dreams I shoot these fuckin braggarts
I wanna let them suffer and kill them all
They´re just bloody bastards, have no right for livin
They won´t rest in peace but they will burn in hell
Bitches, I´m gonna make you look ugly
By punshin you in your faces
What a pleasure
A thousand times I´m gonna stab your bellies
So your guts will hang out of you
You´ll die in pain
In my finest dreams I shoot these fuckin braggarts
I wanna let them suffer and kill them all
They´re just bloody bastards, have no right for livin
They won´t rest in peace but they will burn in hell
It´s like a holiday when you´re finally dead
The highest feelin is to dance upon your corps
What a relief that I let you suffer
Till the world´s doomsday we won´t have to see you again