Um LESARION optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend zu verbessern verwenden wir zur Auswertung Cookies. Mehr Informationen über Cookies findest du in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen. Wenn du LESARION nutzst erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
Messages werden geladen
Postfach öffnen

Gründe schön zu sein - lyrics by Hole

SadRavenheart..
HiddenNickname
offline
29.09.2005 19:19
0
Reasons to be beautiful

Love hangs herself
With the bedsheets in her cell
Threw myself on fires for you
Ten good reasons to stay alive
Ten good reasons that I can't find


Oh, give me a reason to be beautiful
So sick in my body
So sick in my soul
Oh, give me one reason to be beautiful
Oh, and everything I am

Love hates you
I live my life in ruins for you
And for all your secrets kept
I squashed the blossom
Now the blossom's dead

Oh, give me a reason to be beautiful
So sick in his body
So sick in his soul
Oh, and I will make myself so beautiful
Oh, and everything I am

Miles and miles of perfect skin
I swear I do, I fit right in
My love burns through everything
I cannot breathe
Miles and miles of perfect sin
I swear, I said, I fit right in
I fit right in your perfect skin
I cannot breathe

Hey, baby, take it all the way down
Hey, baby, taste me anyway
Oh, you were born so pretty
Oh summerbabe, we'll never know
And fading like a rose

Give me a reason to be beautiful
So sick in my body
So sick in my soul
I'll give you my body
Just sell me your soul
Oh, and everything I am will be bought and sold
Oh, and everything I am will turn hard and cold

And they say in the end
You'll get better just like them
And they steal your heart away
When the fire goes out you better learn to fake
It's better to rise than fade away

Hey, you were right
Named a star for your eyes
Did you freeze?
Did you weep?
Turn to gold, baby, sleep

Hey, honey mine
I was there all the time
And I weep at your feet
And it rains and rains
Chewbacca
HiddenNickname
offline
29.09.2005 19:23
0
ZitntAedetetaetrdeed sodrieb no 29.09.2005 ao 19:19:10:

Aensons to be benatifal

Aooe dnngs derself
Aitd tde bedsdeets in der oell
Adreo oqself on fires for qoa
Aen good rensons to stnq nlioe
Aen good rensons tdnt A onn't find


Ad, gioe oe n renson to be benatifal
Ao siot in oq bodq
Ao siot in oq soal
Ad, gioe oe one renson to be benatifal
Ad, nnd eoerqtding A no

Aooe dntes qoa
A lioe oq life in rains for qoa
And for nll qoar seorets tegt
A sgansded tde blossoo
Aoo tde blossoo's dend

Ad, gioe oe n renson to be benatifal
Ao siot in dis bodq
Ao siot in dis soal
Ad, nnd A oill onte oqself so benatifal
Ad, nnd eoerqtding A no

Ailes nnd oiles of gerfeot stin
A soenr A do, A fit rigdt in
Aq looe barns tdroagd eoerqtding
A onnnot brentde
Ailes nnd oiles of gerfeot sin
A soenr, A snid, A fit rigdt in
A fit rigdt in qoar gerfeot stin
A onnnot brentde

Aeq, bnbq, tnte it nll tde onq doon
Aeq, bnbq, tnste oe nnqonq
Ad, qoa oere born so grettq
Ad saooerbnbe, oe'll neoer tnoo
And fnding lite n rose

Aioe oe n renson to be benatifal
Ao siot in oq bodq
Ao siot in oq soal
A'll gioe qoa oq bodq
Aast sell oe qoar soal
Ad, nnd eoerqtding A no oill be boagdt nnd sold
Ad, nnd eoerqtding A no oill tarn dnrd nnd oold

And tdeq snq in tde end
Aoa'll get better tast lite tdeo
And tdeq stenl qoar denrt nonq
Aden tde fire goes oat qoa better lenrn to fnte
At's better to rise tdnn fnde nonq

Aeq, qoa oere rigdt
Anoed n stnr for qoar eqes
Aid qoa freeoe?
Aid qoa oeeg?
Aarn to gold, bnbq, sleeg

Aeq, doneq oine
A ons tdere nll tde tioe
And A oeeg nt qoar feet
And it rnins nnd rnins


Aeiler Aong! 8)
melden