Happy
Happy
Should be happy to be loved
Happy to be
Unburdened by the thought
I could still be lonely
I think you're the one
Everyone agrees
But some can see the face of Love
And turn away in disbelief
Every time we get close
I just run
And the wind on my face
Last rays of the sun
Shine on my skin
My heart slow me down
Is all that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
Should be happy to be loved
Happy to be
With someone who knows
And understands me
I think you're the one
Everyone agrees
But some can touch the hand of Love
And pull away in disbelief
Every time we get close
I just run
And the wind on my face
Last rays of the sun
Shine on my skin
My heart slow me down
Is all that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
Should be happy to be loved
Happy to be
Possessed by nothing but
A heart that's chosen freely
I think you're the one
Everyone agrees
But some can feel the grace of Love
And walk away in disbelief
Every time we get close
I just run
And the wind on my face
Last rays of the sun
Shine on my skin
My heart slow me down
Is all that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
Should be happy to be loved
Happy to be
Tracy Chapman 2001
Should be happy to be loved
Happy to be
Unburdened by the thought
I could still be lonely
I think you're the one
Everyone agrees
But some can see the face of Love
And turn away in disbelief
Every time we get close
I just run
And the wind on my face
Last rays of the sun
Shine on my skin
My heart slow me down
Is all that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
Should be happy to be loved
Happy to be
With someone who knows
And understands me
I think you're the one
Everyone agrees
But some can touch the hand of Love
And pull away in disbelief
Every time we get close
I just run
And the wind on my face
Last rays of the sun
Shine on my skin
My heart slow me down
Is all that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
Should be happy to be loved
Happy to be
Possessed by nothing but
A heart that's chosen freely
I think you're the one
Everyone agrees
But some can feel the grace of Love
And walk away in disbelief
Every time we get close
I just run
And the wind on my face
Last rays of the sun
Shine on my skin
My heart slow me down
Is all that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
All that I can feel
Should be happy to be loved
Happy to be
Tracy Chapman 2001