Um LESARION optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend zu verbessern verwenden wir zur Auswertung Cookies. Mehr Informationen über Cookies findest du in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen. Wenn du LESARION nutzst erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
Messages werden geladen
Postfach öffnen

Hmmm...

RoryGilmore
HiddenNickname
offline
08.10.2005 00:08
0
I know that when you look at me
There's so much that you just don't see
But if you would only take the time
I know in my heart you'd find
A girl who's scared sometimes
Who isn't always strong
Can't you see the hurt in me?
I feel so all alone

I wanna run to you (oooh)
I wanna run to you (oooh)
Won't you hold me in your arms
And keep me safe from harm
I wanna run to you (oooh)
but if I come to you (oooh)
Tell me, will you stay or will you run away

Each day, each day I play the role
Of someone always in control
But at night I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no one cares for me
What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams
Without someone to share it with
Tell me what does it mean?

I need you here
I need you here to wipe away my tears
To kiss away my fears
If you only know how much...