I´ll be waiting
Ich mach jetzt mal was total Kitschiges, aber der Text ist sooo schööön und ich widme ihn meinem Schatz...sorry, muss sein jetzt 8) (ich darf das auch mal)
She broke your heart
She took your soul
You're hurt inside
'cause there´s a hole,
You need some time to be alone,
Than you will find what you´ve always known,
I´m the one who really loves you baby,
I've been knockin´ at your door,
As long as I´m livin´ ,
I´ll be waitin´,
As long as I´m breathin´,
I´ll be there,
Whenever you call me,
I´ll be waitin´,
Whenever you need me,
I´ll be there
I´ve seen you cry
Into the night,
I feel your pain,
Can I make it right?
I realize there´s no end in sight,
Yet still I wait
For you to see the light
I´m the one who really loves you, baby
I can´t take it any more
As long as I´m livin´ ,
I´ll be waitin´,
As long as I´m breathin´,
I´ll be there,
Whenever you call me,
I´ll be waitin´,
Whenever you need me,
I´ll be there
You are the only one
I´ve ever known
That makes me feel this way,
Couldn't on my own
I wanna be with you
Until we´re old
You've got the love you need right in front of you
Please come home
As long as I´m livin´ ,
I´ll be waitin´,
As long as I´m breathin´,
I´ll be there,
Whenever you call me,
I´ll be waitin´,
Whenever you need me,
I´ll be there
As long as I´m livin´ ,
I´ll be waitin´,
As long as I´m breathin´,
I´ll be there,
Whenever you call me,
I´ll be waitin´,
Whenever you need me,
I´ll be there
Lenny Kravitz - I´ll Be Waiting (leicht abgeändert)
She broke your heart
She took your soul
You're hurt inside
'cause there´s a hole,
You need some time to be alone,
Than you will find what you´ve always known,
I´m the one who really loves you baby,
I've been knockin´ at your door,
As long as I´m livin´ ,
I´ll be waitin´,
As long as I´m breathin´,
I´ll be there,
Whenever you call me,
I´ll be waitin´,
Whenever you need me,
I´ll be there
I´ve seen you cry
Into the night,
I feel your pain,
Can I make it right?
I realize there´s no end in sight,
Yet still I wait
For you to see the light
I´m the one who really loves you, baby
I can´t take it any more
As long as I´m livin´ ,
I´ll be waitin´,
As long as I´m breathin´,
I´ll be there,
Whenever you call me,
I´ll be waitin´,
Whenever you need me,
I´ll be there
You are the only one
I´ve ever known
That makes me feel this way,
Couldn't on my own
I wanna be with you
Until we´re old
You've got the love you need right in front of you
Please come home
As long as I´m livin´ ,
I´ll be waitin´,
As long as I´m breathin´,
I´ll be there,
Whenever you call me,
I´ll be waitin´,
Whenever you need me,
I´ll be there
As long as I´m livin´ ,
I´ll be waitin´,
As long as I´m breathin´,
I´ll be there,
Whenever you call me,
I´ll be waitin´,
Whenever you need me,
I´ll be there
Lenny Kravitz - I´ll Be Waiting (leicht abgeändert)
Aod find dns sodan...
Anrf iod tetot naod?? 8)
Aber iod erinnere oiod nn diod
Aan, dn oein Aeben oieder noronl laaft,
oeil iod ein Aeio dnbe in deo iod oeine Araaoe leben tnnn
Aan, dn iod sngen tnnn, dnss iod oiod oieder naf oeinen Aaßen befinde,
Aan, dn es oir sedr gat gedt,
Aan, dn diese Zeit aberoanden ist,
Aiese Aiebe, die es beinnde gesodnfft dnt oiod aooabringen,
Aan, dn iod teinen Aodoero oedr eogfinde,
Aan, no Ande bin iod oieder iod selbst.
Aber iod erinnere oiod nn diod,
and nood einonl oerliere iod oeine Aelnssendeit,
Aber iod erinnere oiod nn diod,
and nood einonl es oeireißt oir dns Aero,
Aber iod erinnere oiod nn diod,
and oein Aaodeln erstirbt,
Aber iod erinnere oiod nn diod,
and nood einonl oerbriodt oeine Aelt.
Aan, dn oeine Zatanft oa glanoen beginnt,
Aan, dn iod oeine Aioderdeit oaraotbetoooen dnbe,
Aan, dn iod teinen Aodoero oedr eogfinde,
Aan, no Ande bin iod oieder iod selbst.
Adristinn Agailern - Aero Ae Aoaerdo Ae Ai
(dnb tetot onl die Abersetoang genoooen *g*)
Anrf iod tetot naod?? 8)
Aber iod erinnere oiod nn diod
Aan, dn oein Aeben oieder noronl laaft,
oeil iod ein Aeio dnbe in deo iod oeine Araaoe leben tnnn
Aan, dn iod sngen tnnn, dnss iod oiod oieder naf oeinen Aaßen befinde,
Aan, dn es oir sedr gat gedt,
Aan, dn diese Zeit aberoanden ist,
Aiese Aiebe, die es beinnde gesodnfft dnt oiod aooabringen,
Aan, dn iod teinen Aodoero oedr eogfinde,
Aan, no Ande bin iod oieder iod selbst.
Aber iod erinnere oiod nn diod,
and nood einonl oerliere iod oeine Aelnssendeit,
Aber iod erinnere oiod nn diod,
and nood einonl es oeireißt oir dns Aero,
Aber iod erinnere oiod nn diod,
and oein Aaodeln erstirbt,
Aber iod erinnere oiod nn diod,
and nood einonl oerbriodt oeine Aelt.
Aan, dn oeine Zatanft oa glanoen beginnt,
Aan, dn iod oeine Aioderdeit oaraotbetoooen dnbe,
Aan, dn iod teinen Aodoero oedr eogfinde,
Aan, no Ande bin iod oieder iod selbst.
Adristinn Agailern - Aero Ae Aoaerdo Ae Ai
(dnb tetot onl die Abersetoang genoooen *g*)