Suzi Quatro, Ultimate Chart Show, best duetts
Gestern in RTL ...
Ich hatte es en passant mitbekommen und daher aufgenommen ...
Hach ...
Suzi ...
mit "Stumblin In"
*schwärm*
Die Frau ist soooo coool!

Ich war damals schon hin und weg von ihr ...
Und sie ist immer noch eine soooo tolle Frau.
Wäre ich damals älter und in USA gewesen ....
Ich wünschte, ich könnte später immer noch so cool sein, wie sie ...
.
.
.
.
Ähm ... *räusper* *rot werd'*
was ich sagen wollte.
Nette Frau ...
nettes Lied ...
Hier ist es
1979:
http://www.myvideo.de/wat [...] mblin_In
2007:
http://www.youtube.com/wa [...] RU1b4KnM
STUMBLIN' IN
(Nicky Chinn/Mike Chapman)
SUZI QUATRO & CHRIS NORMAN - 1979
Our love is alive and so we begin
foolishly layin' our hearts on the table, stumblin' in
Our love is a flame burnin' within
now and then fire light will catch us stumblin' in.
Wherever you go, whatever you do
you know these reckless thoughts of mine are followin' you
I've fallen for you, whatever you do
'cause baby you've shown me so many things that I never knew.
Whatever it takes, baby, I'll do it for you
CHORUS
You were so young and I was so free
I may have been young but baby, that's not what I wanted to be
well you were the one, oh why was it me?
'cause baby you've shown me so many things that I'd never knew.
Whatever you need, baby, you got it from me
CHORUS
Ich hatte es en passant mitbekommen und daher aufgenommen ...
Hach ...
Suzi ...
mit "Stumblin In"
*schwärm*
Die Frau ist soooo coool!

Ich war damals schon hin und weg von ihr ...
Und sie ist immer noch eine soooo tolle Frau.
Wäre ich damals älter und in USA gewesen ....
Ich wünschte, ich könnte später immer noch so cool sein, wie sie ...
.
.
.
.
Ähm ... *räusper* *rot werd'*
was ich sagen wollte.
Nette Frau ...
nettes Lied ...
Hier ist es

1979:
http://www.myvideo.de/wat [...] mblin_In
2007:
http://www.youtube.com/wa [...] RU1b4KnM
STUMBLIN' IN
(Nicky Chinn/Mike Chapman)
SUZI QUATRO & CHRIS NORMAN - 1979
Our love is alive and so we begin
foolishly layin' our hearts on the table, stumblin' in
Our love is a flame burnin' within
now and then fire light will catch us stumblin' in.
Wherever you go, whatever you do
you know these reckless thoughts of mine are followin' you
I've fallen for you, whatever you do
'cause baby you've shown me so many things that I never knew.
Whatever it takes, baby, I'll do it for you
CHORUS
You were so young and I was so free
I may have been young but baby, that's not what I wanted to be
well you were the one, oh why was it me?
'cause baby you've shown me so many things that I'd never knew.
Whatever you need, baby, you got it from me
CHORUS