Was/Wem lauscht Du gerade?
Willy Deville - Storybook Love
http://www.youtube.com/wa [...] VwtN3gvg
Willy Deville - Storybook Love
Come my love, I'll tell you a tale
Of a boy and girl and their love story
And how he loved her oh, so much,
And all the charms she did possess.
Now this did happen so once upon a time,
When things were not so complex.
And how he worshipped the ground she walked (on).
When he looked in her eyes, he became obsessed.
My love ain’t like a storybook story.
But it's as real as the feelings I feel.
My love ain’t like a storybook story.
But it's as real as the feelings I feel;
it's as real as the feelings I feel.
----
His love was stronger than the powers so dark,
A prince could have within his keeping;
His spells to weave and steal a heart,
Within her breast, but only sleeping.
My love ain’t like a storybook story.
But it's as real as the feelings I feel.
My love ain’t like a storybook story.
But it's as real as the feelings I feel;
it's as real as the feelings I feel.
----
He said, "Don't you know I love you oh, so much,
And lay my heart at the foot of your dress?"
She said, "Don't you know that storybook loves
Always have a happy ending?"
Then he swooped her up, just like in the books,
And on his stallion they rode away.
My love ain’t like a storybook story.
But it's as real as the feelings I feel.
My love ain’t like a storybook story.
But it's as real as the feelings I feel;
it's as real as the feelings I feel.
http://www.youtube.com/wa [...] VwtN3gvg
Willy Deville - Storybook Love
Come my love, I'll tell you a tale
Of a boy and girl and their love story
And how he loved her oh, so much,
And all the charms she did possess.
Now this did happen so once upon a time,
When things were not so complex.
And how he worshipped the ground she walked (on).
When he looked in her eyes, he became obsessed.
My love ain’t like a storybook story.
But it's as real as the feelings I feel.
My love ain’t like a storybook story.
But it's as real as the feelings I feel;
it's as real as the feelings I feel.
----
His love was stronger than the powers so dark,
A prince could have within his keeping;
His spells to weave and steal a heart,
Within her breast, but only sleeping.
My love ain’t like a storybook story.
But it's as real as the feelings I feel.
My love ain’t like a storybook story.
But it's as real as the feelings I feel;
it's as real as the feelings I feel.
----
He said, "Don't you know I love you oh, so much,
And lay my heart at the foot of your dress?"
She said, "Don't you know that storybook loves
Always have a happy ending?"
Then he swooped her up, just like in the books,
And on his stallion they rode away.
My love ain’t like a storybook story.
But it's as real as the feelings I feel.
My love ain’t like a storybook story.
But it's as real as the feelings I feel;
it's as real as the feelings I feel.
Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen. (max. 200 Beiträge)
Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen. (max. 200 Beiträge)