Um LESARION optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend zu verbessern verwenden wir zur Auswertung Cookies. Mehr Informationen über Cookies findest du in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen. Wenn du LESARION nutzst erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
Messages werden geladen
Postfach öffnen

What if...

Estampida
HiddenNickname
mobile
11.10.2005 22:41
0
Here I stand alone
With this weight upon my heart
And it will not go away
In my head I keep on looking back
Right back to the start
Wondering what it was that made you change
Well I tried
But I had to draw the line
And still this question keeps on spinning in my mind
What if I had never let you go
Would you be the girl I used to know
If I'd stayed
If you'd tried
If we could only turn back time
But I guess we'll never know
Many roads to take
Some to joy
Some to heart-ache
Anyone can lose their way
And if I said that we could turn it back
Right back to the start
Would you take the chance and make the change
Do you think how it would have been sometimes
Do you pray that I'd never left your side
What if I had never let you go
Would you be the girl I used to know
If I'd stayed
If you'd tried
If we could only turn back time
But I guess we'll never know
If only we could turn the hands of time
If I could take you back would you still be mine
'Cos I tried
But I had to draw the line
And still this question keeps on spinning in my mind
What if I had never let you go
Would you be the girl I used to know
What if I had never walked away
'Cos I still love you more than I can say
If I'd stayed
If you'd tried
If we could only turn back time
But I guess we'll never know
We'll never know
Guinnes
HiddenNickname
offline
13.10.2005 20:51
0
melden
Estampida
HiddenNickname
mobile
13.10.2005 20:47
0
melden
LostWithoutYo..
HiddenNickname
offline
13.10.2005 20:42
0
melden
Xandir
HiddenNickname
offline
13.10.2005 20:40
0
melden
Sabrinchen
HiddenNickname
offline
13.10.2005 18:42
0
melden
Livingston
HiddenNickname
offline
13.10.2005 18:42
0
melden
Estampida
HiddenNickname
mobile
13.10.2005 18:40
0
melden
Livingston
HiddenNickname
offline
13.10.2005 18:37
0
melden
c-cile
HiddenNickname
offline
12.10.2005 11:43
0
melden