Who I am now
Für alle, die gern englische Texte lesen :
When there´s nothing left to say
I will go and leave it all behind
I won´t cry anymore, I promise
Just open the gate to the frozen night
and I will be on my own
A ray of light is coming through shining on the rainwashed shores
And when I´m gone, will you remember who I was ? The person that I used to be to become who I am now
My words were filled with fear and anger
I know I can´t make them undone
I said what I said
but someday it all might be forgiven
And when I´m gone, will you remember who I was? The person that I used to be to become who I am now
When there´s nothing left to say
I will go and leave it all behind
I won´t cry anymore, I promise
Just open the gate to the frozen night
and I will be on my own
A ray of light is coming through shining on the rainwashed shores
And when I´m gone, will you remember who I was ? The person that I used to be to become who I am now
My words were filled with fear and anger
I know I can´t make them undone
I said what I said
but someday it all might be forgiven
And when I´m gone, will you remember who I was? The person that I used to be to become who I am now