Who feels the same
Thank you for this pain
I had with you and without you
The love I felt for you were always true, maybe to strong.
To much to taken
To less to given
To many tears I cried in heaven
To much sadness I showed my heart
All I can see is pain in my face
You will never know what you had
until you get grey and old.
Time can be so cruel when you feel
a hole in your soul.
Thank you for this sleepless nights
I had with you and without you
I’m wondering if you ever loved the summer,like I did, maybe to weak.
To much to taken
To less to given
To much fears I saw in our eyes
To many sacrifice I had to bring
All I can see is pain in this place
Goodbyes were never easy for me to say,
when you walked away.
The winter is still on the way to you
It’s just the matter of time til it’s gone
I hope the day will come soon,
when it’s gonna hurt you again.
All you can is to run away from yesterday
but tomorrow you see everyday
I had with you and without you
The love I felt for you were always true, maybe to strong.
To much to taken
To less to given
To many tears I cried in heaven
To much sadness I showed my heart
All I can see is pain in my face
You will never know what you had
until you get grey and old.
Time can be so cruel when you feel
a hole in your soul.
Thank you for this sleepless nights
I had with you and without you
I’m wondering if you ever loved the summer,like I did, maybe to weak.
To much to taken
To less to given
To much fears I saw in our eyes
To many sacrifice I had to bring
All I can see is pain in this place
Goodbyes were never easy for me to say,
when you walked away.
The winter is still on the way to you
It’s just the matter of time til it’s gone
I hope the day will come soon,
when it’s gonna hurt you again.
All you can is to run away from yesterday
but tomorrow you see everyday