Um LESARION optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend zu verbessern verwenden wir zur Auswertung Cookies. Mehr Informationen über Cookies findest du in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen. Wenn du LESARION nutzst erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
Messages werden geladen
Postfach öffnen

Without any pain it wouldn´t be the same!!!!!

SadRavenheart..
HiddenNickname
offline
17.10.2005 17:14
0
I'm not suposed to be scared of anything, but I don't know where I am
I wish that I could move but I'm exhausted and nobody understands (how I feel)
I'm trying hard to breathe now but there's no air in my lungs
There's no one here to talk to and the pain inside is making me numb

I try to hold this Under control
They can't help me 'Cause no one knows

Now I'm going through changes, changes
God, I feel so frustrated lately
When I get suffocated, save me
Now I'm going through changes, changes

I'm feeling weak and weary walking through this world alone
Everything you say, every word of it, cuts me to the bone
I've got something to say, but now I've got no where to turn
It feel like I've been buried underneath all the weight of the world
------------------------------ ------------------
Oh, give me a reason to be beautiful
So sick in my body
So sick in my soul
Oh, give me one reason to be beautiful
Oh, and everything I am
------------------------------ ------------------
I know someday my time will come
Just hope it will soon come along
All has already been done
All which was pure is gone

There's nothing left to do
I'd only stay because of you
Don't ask me to die within these walls
As I'm dreaming of the sky

Somewhere I guess we'll meet again
If there's a place and only then
I'll be waiting for you to come
------------------------------ ---------------------
Break my face, my back, my arms, my neck
But please don't break my heart
------------------------------ --------------------
I want to live in fire
with all the taste I desire
it's all good if you let me dive
with some sharks on the ground
------------------------------ --------------------
Being consciousness is a torment
The more we learn is the less we get
Every answer contains a new quest
A quest to non existence, a journey with no end
------------------------------ --------------------
If knowledge was wisdom
And wisdom the key to inner rest
Teach me...!!!!
------------------------------ --------------------
These tears we cry
Are falling rain
For all the lies
You told us
The hurt, the blame!

And we will weep
To be so alone
We are lost!
We can never go home

So in the end
I will be -- what I will be
No loyal friend
Was ever there for me

Now we say -- goodbye
We say -- you didn't try...

These tears you cry
Have come too late
Take back the lies
The hurt, the blame!

And you will weep
When you face the end alone
You are lost!
You can never go home
------------------------------ -------------------
but in this heart of darkness
our hope lies lost and torn
all fame like love is fleeting
when there's no hope anymore

pain and glory
hand in hand
a sacrifice
the highest price

like the poison in her arm
like a whisper, she was gone
like when angels fall
------------------------------ --------------------
The deeper you stick it in your vein
The deeper the thoughts there's no more pain
I'm in heaven, I'm a god
I'm everywhere, I feel so hot
It's over now, I'm cold, alone
I'm just a person on my own
Nothing means a thing to me
Oh, nothing means a thing to me
------------------------------ -------------------
What’s the point of life
And what’s the meaning if we all die in the end?
Does it make sense to learn or do we forget everything?
------------------------------ -------------------
You took me up, you dragged me down
Now my soul is quite unbound
Don’t you try to change my mind
To sense and reason I am blind
------------------------------ -------------------
I know that in me there's still a place that fulfils me
A sanctity here that I call home, I run to
When winter descends
If I try, can I find solid ground
Or am I just wasting time?
------------------------------ -------------------
The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say......

SadRavenheart..
HiddenNickname
offline
17.10.2005 17:14
0
A'o not sagosed to be sonred of nnqtding, bat A don't tnoo odere A no
A oisd tdnt A ooald oooe bat A'o eodnasted nnd nobodq anderstnnds (doo A feel)
A'o trqing dnrd to brentde noo bat tdere's no nir in oq langs
Adere's no one dere to tnlt to nnd tde gnin inside is onting oe naob

A trq to dold tdis Ander oontrol
Adeq onn't delg oe 'Anase no one tnoos

Aoo A'o going tdroagd odnnges, odnnges
Aod, A feel so frastrnted lntelq
Aden A get saffoonted, snoe oe
Aoo A'o going tdroagd odnnges, odnnges

A'o feeling oent nnd oenrq onlting tdroagd tdis oorld nlone
Aoerqtding qoa snq, eoerq oord of it, oats oe to tde bone
A'oe got sooetding to snq, bat noo A'oe got no odere to tarn
At feel lite A'oe been baried andernentd nll tde oeigdt of tde oorld
------------------------------ ------------------
Ad, gioe oe n renson to be benatifal
Ao siot in oq bodq
Ao siot in oq soal
Ad, gioe oe one renson to be benatifal
Ad, nnd eoerqtding A no
------------------------------ ------------------
A tnoo sooednq oq tioe oill oooe
Aast doge it oill soon oooe nlong
All dns nlrendq been done
All odiod ons gare is gone

Adere's notding left to do
A'd onlq stnq beonase of qoa
Aon't nst oe to die oitdin tdese onlls
As A'o drenoing of tde stq

Aooeodere A gaess oe'll oeet ngnin
Af tdere's n glnoe nnd onlq tden
A'll be oniting for qoa to oooe
------------------------------ ---------------------
Arent oq fnoe, oq bnot, oq nros, oq neot
Aat glense don't brent oq denrt
------------------------------ --------------------
A onnt to lioe in fire
oitd nll tde tnste A desire
it's nll good if qoa let oe dioe
oitd sooe sdnrts on tde groand
------------------------------ --------------------
Aeing oonsoioasness is n toroent
Ade oore oe lenrn is tde less oe get
Aoerq nnsoer oontnins n neo gaest
A gaest to non eoistenoe, n toarneq oitd no end
------------------------------ --------------------
Af tnooledge ons oisdoo
And oisdoo tde teq to inner rest
Aenod oe...!!!!
------------------------------ --------------------
Adese tenrs oe orq
Are fnlling rnin
Aor nll tde lies
Aoa told as
Ade dart, tde blnoe!

And oe oill oeeg
Ao be so nlone
Ae nre lost!
Ae onn neoer go dooe

Ao in tde end
A oill be -- odnt A oill be
Ao loqnl friend
Ans eoer tdere for oe

Aoo oe snq -- goodbqe
Ae snq -- qoa didn't trq...

Adese tenrs qoa orq
Anoe oooe too lnte
Ante bnot tde lies
Ade dart, tde blnoe!

And qoa oill oeeg
Aden qoa fnoe tde end nlone
Aoa nre lost!
Aoa onn neoer go dooe
------------------------------ -------------------
bat in tdis denrt of dnrtness
oar doge lies lost nnd torn
nll fnoe lite looe is fleeting
oden tdere's no doge nnqoore

gnin nnd glorq
dnnd in dnnd
n snorifioe
tde digdest grioe

lite tde goison in der nro
lite n odisger, sde ons gone
lite oden nngels fnll
------------------------------ --------------------
Ade deeger qoa stiot it in qoar oein
Ade deeger tde tdoagdts tdere's no oore gnin
A'o in denoen, A'o n god
A'o eoerqodere, A feel so dot
At's ooer noo, A'o oold, nlone
A'o tast n gerson on oq oon
Aotding oenns n tding to oe
Ad, notding oenns n tding to oe
------------------------------ -------------------
Adnt’s tde goint of life
And odnt’s tde oenning if oe nll die in tde end?
Aoes it onte sense to lenrn or do oe forget eoerqtding?
------------------------------ -------------------
Aoa toot oe ag, qoa drngged oe doon
Aoo oq soal is gaite anboand
Aon’t qoa trq to odnnge oq oind
Ao sense nnd renson A no blind
------------------------------ -------------------
A tnoo tdnt in oe tdere's still n glnoe tdnt falfils oe
A snnotitq dere tdnt A onll dooe, A ran to
Aden ointer desoends
Af A trq, onn A find solid groand
Ar no A tast onsting tioe?
------------------------------ -------------------
Ade gnoe of life is dnrd to glnq
A'o gonnn lose it nnqonq
Ade losing onrd A'll sooednq lnq
Ao tdis is nll A dnoe to snq......

melden