cry and howl
I want to cry and cry and howl.
I remain quiet. I had evenly a hallucination. terribly,… I tremble. But more not. Do not get the picture by heart. I want not to hear it cry any longer. It does not stop.
I want to cry and cry and howl.
I remain quiet. I do not want to have the furious beast in me. It raves, it walks, it rips me to pieces internally. But I can only suppress it. I can not let it disappear. There it is, remains there and is some of me.
I want to cry and cry and howl.
I remain quiet. Headache, thought roundabout, control lost. I hate myself. I sink in my thoughts, in my self hate. I disappear more and more. Everything which remains, is the covering of mine.
I want to cry and cry and howl.
I remain quiet. I cry for the moment internally. Everyone wants which, everyone takes it itself. I have full hands, full thoughts and pieces of advice. In a queue they all are located and take them it without request to say itself.
I want to cry and cry and howl. I remain quiet.
I remain quiet. I had evenly a hallucination. terribly,… I tremble. But more not. Do not get the picture by heart. I want not to hear it cry any longer. It does not stop.
I want to cry and cry and howl.
I remain quiet. I do not want to have the furious beast in me. It raves, it walks, it rips me to pieces internally. But I can only suppress it. I can not let it disappear. There it is, remains there and is some of me.
I want to cry and cry and howl.
I remain quiet. Headache, thought roundabout, control lost. I hate myself. I sink in my thoughts, in my self hate. I disappear more and more. Everything which remains, is the covering of mine.
I want to cry and cry and howl.
I remain quiet. I cry for the moment internally. Everyone wants which, everyone takes it itself. I have full hands, full thoughts and pieces of advice. In a queue they all are located and take them it without request to say itself.
I want to cry and cry and howl. I remain quiet.