crying
don't wanna be alone tonight
I want you by my side
again
came here to you, thousand miles away from home
now you're gone and I'm so alone
Ask myself why I did all this, just for you
now I see that love you promised was not true
now you have some one new
I feel so broken, can this be true
my heart is broken because of this
try to forget that what I miss
I miss you
(ich will das es weggeht ...)
I want you by my side
again
came here to you, thousand miles away from home
now you're gone and I'm so alone
Ask myself why I did all this, just for you
now I see that love you promised was not true
now you have some one new
I feel so broken, can this be true
my heart is broken because of this
try to forget that what I miss
I miss you
(ich will das es weggeht ...)