Um LESARION optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend zu verbessern verwenden wir zur Auswertung Cookies. Mehr Informationen über Cookies findest du in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen. Wenn du LESARION nutzst erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
Messages werden geladen
Postfach öffnen

fühlt ihr euch auch manchmal so?

ravenheart27
HiddenNickname
offline
06.09.2005 23:49
0
"Please, please forgive me,
But I won’t be home again.
Maybe someday you’ll look out,
And, barely conscious, you’ll say to no one:
Isn’t something missing?

You won’t cry for my absence, I know
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant?
Am I so insignificant?
Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t someone missing me?

Even though I’d be sacrificed,
You won’t try for me, not now.
Though I’d die to know you love me,
I’m all alone.
Isn’t someone missing me?

Please, please forgive me,
But I won’t be home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
I breathe deep and cry out:
Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t someone missing me?

Even though I’d be sacrificed,
You won’t try for me, not now.
Though I’d die to know you love me,
I’m all alone.
Isn’t someone missing me?

And if I bleed, I’ll bleed,
Knowing you don’t care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
And wake without you there,
Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t something...

Even though I’d be sacrificed,
You won’t try for me, not now.
Though I’d die to know you love me,
I’m all alone.
Isn't something missing?
Isn’t someone missing me?"

(Evanescence - Missing)
MmePoison
HiddenNickname
offline
09.09.2005 01:04
0
melden