Angel blue eyes aus der Gedichtreihe: "MICHA"
Angel blue eyes stares at me tonight.
They longed after me, they hold me tight,
they gave me wings that I could fly
over my sorrows high in the sky.
I can´t stop my way of loving you.
Now my Dear tell me: What shall I do?
You have my soul and you have my heart
but all of your love has now dissappeared.
I can not forget you but I must try
to learn to forgive, to learn how to cry.
They longed after me, they hold me tight,
they gave me wings that I could fly
over my sorrows high in the sky.
I can´t stop my way of loving you.
Now my Dear tell me: What shall I do?
You have my soul and you have my heart
but all of your love has now dissappeared.
I can not forget you but I must try
to learn to forgive, to learn how to cry.