Musikverrückte Schreiberlinge
my buddy Marius Wolf search for some authors for his internet blog. be a part of music nerdism.
This is his text:
When I started Sweet Headache at the beginning of this year, it was more or less an experiment. I wanted to do a website that gave me a place to write about music and publish mixes and interviews. I am very happy how this experiment has developed so far, and I would really like to push it further.
However, I noticed that the biggest growth barrier is actually me. I put a lot of work into this website, but there is just so much content that one person can create on his own. Sweet Headache is important to me, but it’s still a hobby, and I can’t dedicate much more time to it than I am doing now.
For that reason, I would like to announce that I am looking for authors who want to write for Sweet Headache.
I am looking for music nerds who would like to share what they know, who are always on the watch for new music and who have a passionate way of writing about it. You don’t necessarily have to be a DJ to apply.
I can’t offer any compensation, but I can promise you a lot of insights into electronic music culture that you probably wouldn’t get otherwise (e.g., exclusive interviews, free promos) – plus it will make your name well known and give you a reference to brag with.
http://www.sweet-headache [...] -wanted/
This is his text:
When I started Sweet Headache at the beginning of this year, it was more or less an experiment. I wanted to do a website that gave me a place to write about music and publish mixes and interviews. I am very happy how this experiment has developed so far, and I would really like to push it further.
However, I noticed that the biggest growth barrier is actually me. I put a lot of work into this website, but there is just so much content that one person can create on his own. Sweet Headache is important to me, but it’s still a hobby, and I can’t dedicate much more time to it than I am doing now.
For that reason, I would like to announce that I am looking for authors who want to write for Sweet Headache.
I am looking for music nerds who would like to share what they know, who are always on the watch for new music and who have a passionate way of writing about it. You don’t necessarily have to be a DJ to apply.
I can’t offer any compensation, but I can promise you a lot of insights into electronic music culture that you probably wouldn’t get otherwise (e.g., exclusive interviews, free promos) – plus it will make your name well known and give you a reference to brag with.
http://www.sweet-headache [...] -wanted/