Um LESARION optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend zu verbessern verwenden wir zur Auswertung Cookies. Mehr Informationen über Cookies findest du in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen. Wenn du LESARION nutzst erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
Messages werden geladen
Postfach öffnen

Without saying goodbye

Cheesy0701
HiddenNickname
offline
30.10.2006 02:10
0

Without saying goodbye (28.10.2006)

(Dear Roy t.26.10.2006)

FIRST PART
Thought that god has been so good
Blessing me, with a friend, who did all he could
But now I ´m crying, I just can’t believe it ´s true
Coz my world would never be the same without you
I feel so weak, I can ´t be strong
My mouth can ´t speak, damn were are u I need u to go on
I can ´t imagine, can ´t believe your gone
Coz you always there, you were my shoulder to cry on
I know every end has beginnings, but this is so wrong!!!!

BRIDGE:
I swear I never felt this way before
Hope it ´s a lie, I keep on waiting that you walk right through my door
But I know this day never comes along
There’s so much u have to know, but maybe you hear my song
I will never forget our moment in times
What ´s to do, I’ll be needing u in my life
I lost u and it seems like I lost my soul
Coz we were one, always fought for the same goal
Hope you smiling down on me, saying everything ´s okay…
Wish to see u again someday…
Coz u became another part of me
And I want to thank u endlessly

REF.:
You showed me, when I was down just how to go on
You showed me, when I was sad where I belong
You saved me from the storm when I was built by fears
Now I´ m singing this song while I´ m crying tears
You helped me; when I just can ´t find the reason why
So tell me how you could leave this world, without saying goodbye

SECOND PART
If it ´s destiny, it ´s too much to understand
Must be a part of a master plan
It’s hard to get back in life without you
Without you it won’t be easy
Coz I miss the way you hold and tease me
Your mom’s crying, leaning on me and that’s why I try to be strong
I know every end has beginnings, but this is so wrong
A part of me is dying inside
Coz you promised you always be by my side

BRIDGE+REF

PART 3

I’ll love you forever my friend
Until the day my life is trough
And I hope my words going to reach you
If there ´s a god, did he ever noticed that he has done a mistake?
Did he really really care?
That my heart is breaking in front of him, life isn’t fair
Coz he sent me an angel up from above
Who showed me what’s friendship and who showed his mom what’s love

BRIDGE +REF+BRIDGE

WRITTEN BY: CHEESY; DECIDED TO ROY KUMAN (31.01.1983.-26.10.2006)
johannchen
HiddenNickname
mobile
30.10.2006 03:02
0
melden